☆2020年 – The Black Dog Tavern – 已额满
【工作报到日：最晚6月30日】 – 【工作结束日：9月07日~9月15日】
＊约$150~$200/每人/每周 , 雇主將會補助$75/每周/每人
- Host/Hostess ($12.00) – Responsible for helping customers, seating them, taking their orders, using a cash register, and keeping the host station clean. You should also be prepared to help out where needed and in general help keep the restaurant clean and running smoothly.
- Bus Persons ($5.50+tips) – Responsible for assisting the wait staff, bringing water to the tables, clearing tables, taking out the garbage, helping to set the tables in the dining area, bringing dishes back and forth from the kitchen and generally keeping the dining room clean.
- Prep Cooks ($12.00) – Responsible for preparing and cooking orders per recipe guidelines, preparing batters, slicing meats and vegetables. You will be in charge of restocking and maintaining workstations to assure plenty of product is always available, and for cleaning of all workstations at the end of the day, including sweeping and mopping of floors.
- Cooks ($13.00) – Responsible for preparing and cooking food orders per recipe guidelines. Cooks prepare batters, meat dishes and vegetables. Cooks provide back up to the line during busy hours, including restocking and maintaining workstations to assure plenty of product is always available. Cooks clean all workstations at the end of the day, sweeping and mopping of floors.
- Bartenders ($8.00+tips) – Responsible for all bar liquor sales for both patrons sitting at the bar requiring service as well as servicing the waitress/waiter staff needing liquor/wine service for lunch and dinner patrons. Individual will be responsible for all drink computer entries, balancing cash, credit card, and checks. Individual will be responsible for cleaning the bar area before leaving shift ensuring that everything is wiped down, washed and put away in its proper place as well as dusting, sweeping, and washing the floor behind the bar area.
- Servers ($4.35+tips) – Responsible for waiting on customers, answering questions, writing down lunch and dinner orders, serving food and drinks, refilling water, dealing with U.S. currency, and setting and clearing tables.
- Counter Cafe Staff ($12.00+tips) – Responsible for interacting with and helping customers, preparing food, dealing with money, mopping floors, and making sure your area is clean. You should learn as much as you can about American currency before you arrive, as you will be handling money.