☆2020年 – Chautauqua Institution – 已额满
【工作报到日：最晚6月25日】 – 【工作结束日：8月底~9月15日】
- Baristas: are responsible for making coffee and/or tea beverages to order. Baristas will be expected to learn to properly use and clean all related machinery (espresso machines, milk steamers, etc.), take customer orders and handle cash sales at a register in a fast- paced environment.
- Cashiers: are responsible for displaying a professional, pleasant attitude to all customers. Cashiers scan customers selected items for purchase, provide purchase transactions, and ensure proper handling of American currency, debit and credit card purchases. This position requires excellent skills in English and product knowledge. This position will provide the opportunity to work directly with the public and gain skills in American customer service. You may be expected to work in other areas of the park as directed by management.
- Deli Workers: are responsible for preparing hot and cold food and beverages, such as sandwiches, salads, grilled items, coffee, tea, etc. Deli workers will also be expected to assist with setup and cleanup at the beginning and/or end of the day, which includes cleaning and proper storage of food items.
- Ice Cream Sellers: are responsible for interacting with customers, using ice cream machines to make customer orders, scooping ice cream, learning menu items, setup and cleanup of work space, and exchanging money with customers.
- Hosts: are responsible for helping customers, seating them, taking their orders, using a cash register, and keeping the host station clean. You should also be prepared to help out where needed and in general help keep the restaurant clean and running smoothly.
- Bus Persons: are responsible for assisting the waitstaff, bringing water to the tables, clearing tables, taking out the garbage, helping to set the tables in the dining area, bringing dishes back and forth from the kitchen and generally keeping the dining room clean.
- Cooks ( Sous Chef, Banquet Chef, Pastry Chef, Sauté, Grill, Appetizer, & Line & Café): are responsible for preparing and cooking food orders per recipe guidelines. Cooks prepare batters, meat dishes and vegetables. Cooks provide back up to the line during busy hours, including restocking and maintaining workstations to assure plenty of product is always available. Cooks clean all workstations at the end of the day, sweeping and mopping of floors. You will be working in a high volume kitchen which serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and custom special events such as weddings, tea parties, and bus groups.
- Food Prep/Prep Cooks ( Bake Shop, Pantry & Gard Manger) : are responsible for assisting the cook with preparing and cooking orders per recipe guidelines. You will be chopping vegetables and meats, and maintaining workstations to assure plenty of product is always available. You will assist with cleaning all workstations at the end of the day, including sweeping and mopping of floors.
- Kitchen Helpers: are responsible for washing and re-shelving dishware and glassware, emptying garbage, sweeping and mopping floors, wiping down food service tables, cleaning appliances, chopping vegetables, and assisting the cook. The kitchen area at times may have high humidity and temperatures.
- Dishwashers: are responsible for cleaning and putting away dishes, pots and glassware that are used in the dining room, sweeping and mopping floors, emptying garbage and keeping the kitchen clean.
- Food and Beverage Assistants/Food Runners: are responsible for waiting on customers, answering customer questions, setting up and clearing tables, and assisting servers.
- Waitstaff: are responsible for waiting on customers, answering questions, writing down lunch and dinner orders, serving food and drinks, refilling water, dealing with U.S. currency, and possibly setting and clearing tables. Table service requires good people skills and English language skills, The business levels are very busy for breakfast, lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch and in the kitchen.
- Bartenders: are responsible for all bar liquor sales for both patrons sitting at the bar requiring service as well as servicing the waitstaff needing liquor/wine service for lunch and dinner patrons. Individual will be responsible for all drink computer entries, balancing cash, credit card, and checks. Individual will be responsible for cleaning the bar area before leaving shift ensuring that everything is wiped down, washed and put away in its proper place as well as dusting, sweeping, and washing floors behind the bar area.
- Front Desk: positions are responsible for displaying a professional, pleasant attitude to all customers. Job duties include greeting guests, taking reservations, checking people in and out, helping guests with problems, answering phones, handling U.S. currency, and general office help. This position will provide the opportunity to work directly with the public and gain skills in American customer service. Those interested in Front Office will learn the Opera Reservations System and this is a stepping stone toward Hotel Management.
- Housekeepers: are responsible for cleaning rooms, vacuuming, changing linens and towels, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, and doing laundry. You may have to use chemical cleaning products. The housekeeper cleans all public areas as assigned, ensuring proper procedure and that the checklist is followed. Housekeepers are responsible for restocking supply closets and reporting any low inventory to management staff. Housekeepers will always maintain a high level of guest/customer service when interacting with staff and guests alike.
- Banquet Servers: set up for events, carry trays, serve guests, and clean up at the event’s conclusion. Set up can include putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and putting up a buffet.
- Bell/Door Persons: are responsible for greeting guests/residents at the door, assisting with packages and taxi cabs, tracking and directing visitors, and maintaining a neat area.